Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Brakfast Fiesta Omelette

I love breakfast, is my favorite time of the day to eat, I can eat as much as i want to and I know that I'm going to sleep with all food in my stomach and have nightmares.

Crepes, waffles, eggs, chilaquiles, fruit smoothies and others are my favorite, I fix and mix them as well, today I made one of my favorite creations I call it the fiesta omelette and is one of my favorites, it's really easy to make and it's loaded and satisfies my carnivore cravings for the morning.



Let's get to it!

Ingredients for the Omellete:

2 eggs
1 slice of ham
2 strips of bacon
2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese
butter
salt
pepper
garlic salt
Italian seasonings

Instructions:

In a Teflon pan, simmer the ham until browning, set a side, cook the bacon until crispy, set a side, in a bowl beat the eggs with a couple spoonfuls of milk (this makes it extra fluffy), then sprinkle a little bit of the garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasonings. Clean the grease from the bacon, butter the pan, add the eggs mix, and wait until is ready to flip, about 20 seconds on medium heat, flip, then place the ham, bacon, and the cheese on top of the cooked half, another 20 seconds then flip again, cook until cheese browns, and it's ready! on the one I made i put some extra ham on the top because I was hungry.





Fresh salsa Ingredients:

3 tomatoes
1/4 onion
1 serrano
1/4 cup cilantro
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of chicken bruillion

Chop all ingredients, mix the salt and bruillion, enjoy.

in a plate with the omellete with the bacon, ham, and cheese facing up, add a generous amount of fresh salsa, I chick mine up with some smoked chipotle tabasco sauce. fold in half and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment