Thursday, September 8, 2011

Great tacos



My name is Roberto Mata, I love eating, and cooking, I love trying new things, and I love all cultures and their respective foods, I've been living in salt lake for the past five years trying hidden places all over Utah, and when I try something good I have to share the news, I grew up in Mexico and when it comes to food there the first thing you naturally think about is get me some tacos!!, I have tried numerous tacos stands from formal dine in to street joints, and I found a great place to have them in west valley, they're the authentic tacos "al pastor", consist of two tortillas, and delicious adobo seasoned pork, slowly roasted, and served with a slice of grilled pineapple, chopped cilantro and onion. the meat melts in your mouth and if you close your eyes, bam! you're there! definitely a must! don't forget about the classic coca-cola in the glass bottle, real sugar, real flavor, and of course no corn syrup! really good prices, tacos for only $1.50 worth every bite!

the place is called:

"Tortas y Jugos El morelense"
-La Casa del Huarache
801 347 1378
Latino Mall 2470 Redwood Road. #104
West Valley City
84119

No comments:

Post a Comment