Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Creativity

 A blog that is worth checking out is this one, just for sight seen, literally sight seen in your plate, this plates with beautiful landscapes attract your very senses by combining both the food, the plate the harmony and specially a twist of nature that makes every plate unique.

 In this plate I see a harmonious combination of blue cheese, different grains and beans, brown sugar, ginger and a slice of lemon, it all blends perfectly together to give you the sense of a perfect getaway, if I was to eat this, which is what I like to do to my food that looks really good I'd do it with a good box of wheat crackers, rosemary and olive oil flavor. mmm...

In this picture I love the concept of taking the meal even beyond the plate, by drawing a giant bacon piece right next to the plate,  and dazzling some basil all over the perfectly squared bacon cheddar quesadilla, to my taste a chipotle BBQ sauce or a fresh mango salsa would wrap things up to end up been part of the system that once created it

http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/2011/09/playing-with-your-food.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogs%2FOtkg+%28Oh+Joy!%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

"Founder and editor of Oh Joy!, Joy Deangdeelert Cho is a graphic designer, blogger, and food enthusiast who worked with numerous fashion clients in New York before launching her own business" (http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/2008/01/about.html) 

If you are into trying new things and combining different worlds of food, and making hybrid combinations of dishes, or you are just simply daring, check out this other blog I found while getting ideas for my blog, the food looks amazing, the precentation is breath taking, and the combinations are endless.

http://ohjoy.blogs.com/my_weblog/ummummgood/

No comments:

Post a Comment